Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

The year that was: 2012

The year sure was eventful. A dream came true. Many new experiences. A great deal of traveling. A best friend married. Some silly mistakes. Some lessons learnt. A year older and I hope much wiser.

Highlights:
1. I made my first musical instrument. An iktara. Made me feel quite proud.
2. I worked at my first design internship. It was okay. I learnt a few things - travelling by public transport in Bombay was one of them. 
3. Volunteered at a theater over a weekend. It was fun.
4. Made a symbolic painting for the fella. I think the only one I made last year. (must paint more)
5. Finally saw a play at Prithvi Theater and more special as it was The Vagina Monologues.
6. Bought my dear DSLR and fell in love with it.
7. Saw the Eiffel Tower. Sigh. Double sigh.
8. Danced like crazy at my best friend's wedding. 
9. Celebrated a very Basque Christmas. 
10. Experimented a lot with food.

Songs that got me through 2012:
1. Moora - GoW II
2. Somebody that I used to know - Walk of the Earth
3. Someone like you - Adele
4. Bhondhu - Indian Ocean
5. Sparks - Coldplay
6. Mumford and Sons

Some memorable movies I saw:
1. Batman Begins and The Dark Night Rises.
2. The Help
3. Schindler's List
4. Problem with the Curve
5. English Vinglish

I hope 2013 turns out to be wonderful.


No comments: