Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Matchbook Questionairre

Midnight. Flipping through this really cool online magazine - Matchbook. Read a questionnaire. Thought I'd fill it out since no one is interviewing me anytime soon.

TEA OR COFFEE?
Coffee I'd say. Though I can hardly make myself a good cuppa, so I end up having more tea.

I COLLECT...
Junk? Ok...socks, postcards, stamps, soaps and random interesting things I find lying in the street.

FAVORITE CITY
That's an easy one. It has been Paris for a long while and after visiting it, I think I'm sure. 

SPRING OR FALL?
It was always spring, but after witnessing the colors of fall with my own eyes, I think I'd like to change that.

BLOOM OF CHOICE?
Huge white roses. 

I'M LUSTING AFTER...
Tan boots. Searching for that perfect pair.

ON WEEKENDS...
I wake up late. Have a good brunch and go walking around the town, taking photographs, as there isn't much to do with everything being closed on Sundays. Saturdays are reserved for trips out of town or to the supermarket to gear up for the coming week. 

I didn't pick all the questions as some were kind of irrelevant. This was fun. If you wanna try it, link your answers to me. 

No comments: